- Price Negotiable or Firm?: Price Firm
- For Sale By: For Sale by Owner
- Social Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/540411865/?ref=permalink
- Who will pay for shipping: Seller pays for shipping
- Condition: Used (average usage), Heavily Used (been around the block)
- Authentic?: Authentic
- Country of Manufacture: Other
- Tube Metal Type: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Battery Size: 18350, 18490, 18650
- Mod Size (in mm): 22mm
- Possibly Trade For: None
- City: Staham
- State/Province: Georgia
- Zip/Postal Code: 30666
- Country: United States
- Expires: 104 days, 21 hours
WTS my Caravela SN 304 and 304* (spare serial ring)
The 304 is brass with SS locking ring with an 18650 tube. As you can see, it has some patina. I did a,quick poksuh for the pictures, but it could use some more polishing.
The 304* is SS with all three tube sizes. 18650, 500 or 490, and 350.
I also have a brass Caravela drip tip and all of the origina pins.
NOTE: The brass top cap is damaged and wont thread properly. It was like this when I bought the mod from the original owner. All other caps, tubes, and serial rings/buttons are in great shape. I’m not sure if Pedro is still selling extra parts like the top caps or if he’ll still make spare serial rings. If so, SN 304 still had two spares available.
You may still be able to verify ownership of 304 and 304* (1) with the orignal owners list. It would say Pirate_wolf (or maybe wolf_pirate, it’s been a while)Like 35
Some other Mechanical Mods ads that you might be interested in...
Lightly used. I was never a smoker I just purchased it because I was convinced however, it got old to me quick. It just sits […]January 17, 2020 Like 5
Browse Ads by Brand / Model
Browse Ads by Specification / Style
Recent Product Reviews